Are you struggling? Challenged? Frustrated? Feeling blessed? Wondering how life could possibly get better? Life is all about ups and downs. We all have to live life - facing the good and bad times that come.
At Walnut Lawn, we have come to the conclusion that we need to understand a basic secret from God. God never intended for us to live life alone. It is His desire that we allow Him to come alongside us as we trek through the life journey.
This idea is the essence of what we see as the primary goal of our church. We are in the process of finding more and more ways to help direct people (including ourselves) to a meaningful, real, genuine relationship with God, so that life can be regularly and consistently lived with His active participation.
Along the way, we are going to have some really fun and meaningful times together. We would love to have you come and be a part of what God is doing in and through Walnut Lawn.
Join us Sunday mornings. Live Talk starts at 9:30 and our worship service starts at 10:30.
Although Walnut Lawn Church of God does not have an official creed, these are some of the basic beliefs of our faith.
- The Bible is the expressed Word of God
- God exists eternally in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- God is the all-loving Creator of the Heavens and earth
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God and through His resurrection, he made it possible for all people to live free from the power of sin and death
- The Holy Spirit marks believers as Children of God.
- There is only one universal Church, made up of all who have received Jesus Christ as Lord.
Learn more about the beliefs of the Church of God, Anderson Indiana